Effluent treatment plant(ETP)
ETP plant involves wastewater treatment process for treating contaminants in the form of organic matter, inorganic matter, heavy metals, oil & grease, suspended solids etc. The treatment methodology can be either batch process or continuous flow process.
Industries generate waste water as per the impurities involved in their own specific application or industrial processes, the main purpose of any wastewater treatment process is to protect environment and to attain & reduce the impurities level below the local pollution norms and to meet desired treated water application.
Wastewater management is one of the biggest challenge in today’s scenario & thus generates requirement of having advanced wastewater treatment plants.
The prime objective of advanced wastewater treatment & wastewater management is-
• To maintain pollution disposal wastewater norms.
• To reduce generation of waste water from its source.
• To treat the wastewater at minimal running cost & operation cost.
• To install the WWTP (wastewater treatment plant) or ETP at lesser capital expenditure.
• To install the wastewater treatment process in small footprint area.
• To achieve reusable quality from ETP or WWTP process at lesser Opex & lesser Capex.
EA Tech corporation is known as well recognized & one of the best ETP supplier (Effluent treatment plant supplier). We at EA Tech corporation offers whole range of ETP processes & technologies to meet specific customer requirement.Our advanced effluent treatment, wastewater treatment process ensures minimal chemical consumption, less energy utilization & delivers optimum output water quality meeting latest pollution disposal norms & process reuse application standards. Our past rich ETP projects expertise has rated us one of the best ETP suppliers in India. Our ETP/Wastewater treatment system integration have an extra edge while comparing with other leading ETP suppliers in India.